Monday, January 19, 2009

Spencer's Goals

My mac is in the shop this weekend, so I'm borrowing my roomates computer. (For the record, it's still sunday here in Mountain Standard Time!)

Ok: Here are my two Big Goals:
Physical: climb a V6 bouldering route (I'm currently at a V4)
Spiritual: Finish BOM and (hehe) read the New Testament in Latin (This was kind of a fanatic idea that is more than likely not very inspired. We'll see :-)

Weekly Goals:
Climb/Hangboard workout---1 pt per day up to 5
Yoga/Tai Chi practice---- 1 pt per day up to 3
Daily Scripture study----1 pt per day up to 5
Not eat out or buy food---1 pt per day up to 4
Bike 2 miles or more----1 pt per day up to 4
Go to Devotional------2 pts
Not visit Facebook---1 pt per day up to 2

How does that sound?
I've been doing pretty well so far, by the way.
And it's only 11:55 so I think I get the weekly bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment