Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ian's Plan

I have to say that Ian had his plan WEEKS ago - but I didn't figure out how to post it until today - so he does qualify for
last week's weekly challenge! With this plan - you will not recognize him in June!

Ultimate Physical goal: Gain 15 pounds of pure muscle! That will take Ian from 135 pounds to 150 pounds and he will be buff!
Ultimate Spiritual goal: Finish the Book of Mormon and Read the New Testament

Weekly plan:
Read both the Book of Mormon and the New Testament daily - 1 pt per day
Exercise 5 days a week 1 pt per day
Do yoga once a week - 2 points
Write in journal at least once a week - 2 points
Do a Duty to God goal once a week - 2 points
Brush teeth 2 days a week. Floss 5 days a week. NO soda or hard candy - 2 points
Flexibility excerises and strengthening - 2 points
Practise clarinet daily - 1 point per day up to 3 days

Ian did great during week one - I think his points total for week 1 was 19!

1 comment:

  1. Ian! 15 pounds muscle is pretty impressive! I'm about at the same weight right now actually, so we'll see if you outweigh me by the end!

    ReplyDelete