Big Physical Goal: Win 500 butterfly in Olympics, right next to Mr. Phelps. (Just Kidding.)
Actually: Be 125 lbs at end of FFTK, and climb a v4. (I wasn't sure if I could do this or not-I thought if I couldn't do either I could lose all points--or if people weren't opposed to splitting the 200 points b/w 2 things, that would be great too...because I'm worried that I'll gain soooo much muscle mass that I won't be able to meet one of those. It's a legitimate worry, really. :P)
Smaller goals/point values:
- Exercise 5 times/ week--and eventually be able to spell "exercise" correctly my first try... (5 points)
- Stretch 4 times/week (4 points)
- Pull-ups every time I hit the rock gym (1 point)
- 3+ veggies/day, 3+fruits/day (4 points)
- Only 1 dessert/day (1 point)
Smaller goals/point values:
- Write in a journal 6 days/week (6 points)
- Read 30 min/day, 15 min AM, 15 PM (approx) (4 points)
PS--did you know you can post in Wingdings, among 5 other boring fonts? That should be next weeks challenge: Can you translate each others' plans?!? Haha. Excited to hear all of your ideas!
No comments:
Post a Comment